This fabulous playlist:
These pants from Gap, despite the fact that they have no pockets, because man, it is hard to find business pants that fit even though I don’t think my lower body is that weirdly shaped.
This shirt/tunic thing from the H&M men’s department because it was under $10 and super soft and just look how delightfully dumb it is.
- Recipe from The Latin Kitchen.
- Good! No notes or complaints. Flatter than I expected, but great fudgy texture.I really enjoyed the spicy brownies that the dining halls at college occasionally (well, pretty rarely) had, and yeah, these were pretty much what those were.
- Recipe from Smitten Kitchen.
- Added chocolate chips. (I have made this again since, and holy shit is this a great brownie recipe)
Unsweetened chocolate brownies:
- Recipe from Food.com
- Too dry.
Different unsweetened chocolate brownies:
- Recipe from Smitten Kitchen
- Added white chocolate chips. Also a very solid recipe.
- Honey for the Bears, Anthony Burgess
- All Families Are Psychotic, Douglas Coupland
- Hey Nostradamus!, Douglas Coupland
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution, Walter Isaacson
- Unfamiliar Fishes, Sarah Vowell
- The Loved One, Evelyn Waugh
- Vile Bodies, Evelyn Waugh